Yesterday I hit 21 weeks! Here is the latest belly pic...
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday was my last day of teaching. It was a pretty emotional day...I cried at circle time, I cried watching the kiddos play on the playground, and I cried saying goodbye to the bus driver, Mr. Jim. I know I will see my coworkers, so no goodbyes there, just a see ya later. But it was sure weird packing up this year and turning my key in for good.
I was so lucky to work with so many great teachers that I now consider friends!
My classroom all packed up..
All locked up for the last time....
Thursday, May 21, 2009
It was very evident today that we are having one of each! They were not shy! Both babies are looking good...they looked at the head size, spine, kidneys, bladder, stomach, you name it!
He is 13oz and she is 12 oz. My belly is measuring as a singleton pregnancy at 28 weeks (tomorrow marks 20 weeks for me).
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thankfully Sarah (the best sister ever) went with me to Babies R Us on Sunday to look at everything we will need for the babies! I did some research online regarding specific twin items, but honestly would probably still be there if Sarah had not come with me...THANK YOU! That place is overwhelming! I am still trying to figure out what car seat/stroller we should get and a few other big items, but have some time!
Next appt is on Thursday!!!! Hopefully everyone will cooperate (me included...no fainting, please) and we will find out what we are having...stay tuned!!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I celebrated 18 weeks in Arizona this past Friday!
Here's what's happening with the babies from BabyCenter.com...
"Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them from you during an ultrasound. "Here's what's happening with momma....
- Lovely heartburn after ANYTHING I eat...Thank goodness for TUMS!!
- There is no hiding this belly from my students...they have officially caught on and are asking me every day when the babies will come out!
- I have had more dizzy spells...doc says it is okay, just to rest, eat, drink water. That is hard to do when I am at school!
- I think I am feeling some fluttering in my lower abs! I hope I start feeling more...I would love confirmation that everyone is still moving a grooving inside!
- I get winded just walking.
- Got some pool time this weekend in AZ and loved it! It felt so wonderful to just float!
- Sleeping on my left side now...thankfully it is the only way I feel comfortable sleeping.
Just got home from Scottsdale, Arizona, where Joe and Angela got married! It was an absolutely beautiful weekend! Here are some pictures from the festivities...
To view all the pics that I took this weekend click the link....share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcsmjZu3ctWdo