Finley is gonna be on the move very soon! She is rocking up on her hands and knees. She and Zane can both scoot around pretty fast so we are going to need to babyproof very soon!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Last weekend daddy got to play in the annual golf tourney hosted by some of his friends. It is a great tournament where they dress up and have costume contests and a prize for the best mustache…it is quite the sight!
Thanks to Kent, this year they had a super cool accessory…a pimped up golf cart!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Last week we joined Woods, Blakeley, Aunt Sarah, and Grammy at the park! We liked this new park!
On the swings with mommy and Grammy!
First time on the slide!
Finley loved the swing!!!!
Zane…not so much!
We worked up an appetite for some yummy yogurt so we headed to a fun yogurt joint…our group has doubled in size!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
We had their 6 month check up today and got their stats:
- Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz
- Height: 25 1/4 inches
- Head circumference: 41 1/2 cm
- Weight: 14lbs 15 oz
- Height: 25 inches
- Head circumference: 41 1/2 cm
They did very well despite the fact that we had to wait for a while for the nurse to get the shots ready…boohoo!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Whoa! Where has the time gone!? These little munchkins are growing up so fast!
Things you are doing now:
- You are both can’t get enough of your feet. You just love to munch on your toes!
- You are roly polies! I just want to give you wide open spaces to just roll! It is so cute!
- We have sacrificed style for a larger playspace for you…somehow you still end up on the hardwoods! (Note: we have ordered the foam playmat…yay!)
- You are both sleeping in your stomachs now!
- I have not found a food you don’t like! So far you have eaten squash, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, and pears and rice cereal! Crossing my fingers that this trend continues!
- While nursing you regularly hold hands, smile at each other, and poke at each others faces! Always exciting around here!
- You love to be outside…we go on walks, play in the yard, and swing!
- Finley seems to be a little more adventurous and fearless.
- Zane is a little more serious and likes to assess the situation first!
- You are on the verge of sitting unassisted when I sit you up.
- You are both so fun! I love you so very much!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Finley is on the move! We have been going outside to play and she just loves the wide open space! It seems that she is fascinated by the grass and keeps trying to roll of the blanket to touch the grass!
Zane is rolling just not at the speed of his sister! When I put them on separate playmats, they inevitably end up on the same one and get tangled up with each other!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Jen and Will hosted another fantastic playdate! What a beautiful day it was and we enjoyed playing outside with all our friends! Thank you so much!
Just hanging out!
Will shows off for his friends!
Will and mommy!
Zane flirting with Wallis!
Jen and Carson!
Amy lovin’ on Will!
Jolyn and Colin!
Can’t wait for the next one!