I celebrated 18 weeks in Arizona this past Friday!
Here's what's happening with the babies from BabyCenter.com...
"Head to rump, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them from you during an ultrasound. "Here's what's happening with momma....
- Lovely heartburn after ANYTHING I eat...Thank goodness for TUMS!!
- There is no hiding this belly from my students...they have officially caught on and are asking me every day when the babies will come out!
- I have had more dizzy spells...doc says it is okay, just to rest, eat, drink water. That is hard to do when I am at school!
- I think I am feeling some fluttering in my lower abs! I hope I start feeling more...I would love confirmation that everyone is still moving a grooving inside!
- I get winded just walking.
- Got some pool time this weekend in AZ and loved it! It felt so wonderful to just float!
- Sleeping on my left side now...thankfully it is the only way I feel comfortable sleeping.