Whoa! Where has the time gone!? These little munchkins are growing up so fast!
Things you are doing now:
- You are both can’t get enough of your feet. You just love to munch on your toes!
- You are roly polies! I just want to give you wide open spaces to just roll! It is so cute!
- We have sacrificed style for a larger playspace for you…somehow you still end up on the hardwoods! (Note: we have ordered the foam playmat…yay!)
- You are both sleeping in your stomachs now!
- I have not found a food you don’t like! So far you have eaten squash, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, applesauce, bananas, and pears and rice cereal! Crossing my fingers that this trend continues!
- While nursing you regularly hold hands, smile at each other, and poke at each others faces! Always exciting around here!
- You love to be outside…we go on walks, play in the yard, and swing!
- Finley seems to be a little more adventurous and fearless.
- Zane is a little more serious and likes to assess the situation first!
- You are on the verge of sitting unassisted when I sit you up.
- You are both so fun! I love you so very much!!!!!!!!