So it is close to impossible to get a good pic of these squirmy worms together!
Gonna try again when I have some extra hands to entertain!
what’s been going on:
- You love to make each other laugh.
- You are enjoying pool time!
- You both want to feed yourself finger foods. Some new foods you have tried and like…cottage cheese, blueberries, beans, pancakes, peaches, kiwi,muffin.
- You are both crawling all over the place and exploring! Today you knocked the dog bowl over and got ALL wet!
- Still no teeth!
- You both “dance” when you hear music!!
- Every time we go in to get Finley after naps or in the morning she is standing in her crib! She loves to stand and pull up on everything!
- Zane is pulling up to kneeling on everything and will be standing soon!
- You love our walks in the morning in the little red wagon
- You are taking 2 naps.
- You are already starting to grab toys out of one another’s hands!
- You want to play with everything that is NOT a toy…camera, remote, mommy’s shoes, dog bones, phones, etc.