Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Giddyup…our first Rodeo!

We headed to the Rodeo last week and took in all the sights and sounds! We hit up Kidstown first where they had Farmer for a day, pony rides, petting zoo, puppet show and more!

 IMG_7364  IMG_7381 IMG_7384 IMG_7386 IMG_7389

IMG_7827 IMG_7820

We cheered on Blakeley and Woods as they rode the pony! Woods was a natural cowboy…giggled the whole time!!

IMG_7407 IMG_7409 

Then we checked out all the animals in the Livestock show! We even got to see a BEVO!! Hook ‘em!

IMG_7410IMG_7417

I braved it on my own and we had a good time (thankfully Sarah and Brant were there).  I am looking forward to better planning next year so that daddy can go with us and we can experience all that the Rodeo has to offer!

IMG_7807

Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, Finley's dress is PRECIOUS. Looks like another fun day in Austin!

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Courtney! It was a hand-me-down from Blakeley! We love her hand-me-downs!