Monday, December 5, 2011

So very thankful...

I am so very thankful this year...
for my wonderful family...for the 2 most precious children, Finley and Zane....for the sweetest furry babies, Tank and Vader...for an amazing husband...for the bestest friends a girl can have...for a lovely home that I am having fun decorating on a super tight budget!...for an adorable new addition to the family, my nephew, Little Paul...for technology so that I can keep in touch with those near and far...for my health and the health of my family...and for so much more.

We celebrated thanksgiving with a casual late lunch/early dinner here at our house. It felt good to host back at home this year!

Playdoh time with Papa! Papa Tank entertaining F and Z while momma tends to the kitchen!


Then it was time for a little Turkey craft for the littles! I made a paper turkey and everyone got to decorate a feather!


Our turkey with feathers!


No comments: