Friday, September 4, 2009

35 weeks and 2cm!!

IMG_1913 (I think this is a really good angle…I am so much bigger than this picture makes me look…I am keeping the bare belly shots for myself now as I think they may frighten some of you!!)

I can not believe that we are at 35 weeks today!  I remember when we were praying to make it to 27 wks.   I had 2 appts this week where they did a Biophysical profile and a growth scan.  All looks good with the babies.  Here are the latest stats:

  • Zane: 5 lbs 8 oz Head down and kinda moving towards a transverse position.
  • Finley: 5 lbs 11 oz.  Still head up in a breech position.

Poor Finley is getting kicked in the head by Zane, but then again she is kinda sitting on his head…so I guess the sibling rivalry is in full force already! Here is a pic of the “battle in my belly.”

IMG_1915a

I have graduated from the perinatologist and will continue seeing my OB on a weekly basis for Biophysical profiles and BP checks and cervical checks.  I was so happy to hear that I was 2cm dilated yesterday…I would love to go into labor on my own rather than being induced. However we did set a date if I somehow make it to 38 weeks!

Here are my furry babies…even though I’ve been telling them all about the newest additions to our family, I don’t think they have any idea what is about to happen! They really enjoy lounging on the rug in the nursery…how sweet are they!!

IMG_1912

5 comments:

DAVs said...

That u/s pic is hilarious!
And you're right, from what I hear, your dogs have no.idea.what.is.coming. But they'll be great--you'll all be a great little family! Just a little busier :)

Ticey said...

You are doing awesome! I can't wait to see pics of Finley & Zane.

Unknown said...

Oh MY Word!! How exciting!! I don't know how "little you" continues to carry 11+ lbs of bebe's plus all the other stuff that they come with!! Keep up the good work!! I ran into a friends daughter who has girl/boy twins(will be 3 this week) with a little "unknown" sib on the way any day! She said that she carried them 36weeks and 2days!! one weighed 5+lbs and the other 6+lbs! She's a little person like you are!!She brought her babies home from the hospital---I'm sure you will too!!
I've prayed so long for these babies to be carried for a loooong time---let me know when you want me to pray for their arrival!!
Prayers for all of your little ones and especially for you and Gary at this wonderful time in your lives!!Karen

Amy said...

You look FANTASTIC, Suzanne! I love the ultrasound picture!

Love you!

Heather said...

Wow! You look fab! And those estimated weights are terrific. So so happy for you!!!!