We had their one year check up last week and here are their stats…
- Weight- 21 lbs 7 oz (25-50%)
- Height -28 in (5-10%)
- Head- 45 (10-25%)
- Weight-20 lbs 14 oz (50-75%)
- Height-28.5 in (10-25%)
- Head-44 3/4 (25-50%)
What Finley and Zane are doing now…
- Finley is walking everywhere! Zane is using everything as a push toy (toys, boxes, chairs, trash cans…you name it!) He is occasionally standing without holding on to anything but them realizes it and plops down!
- They are facing forward in their car seats!
- Favorite babble is dada. Other “words” down, up, Tank, mama.
- We have made the switch to whole milk!! My wallet likes that!
- We are officially bottle free! Yay! No more bedtime bottles!
- We brush teeth before bedtime.
- They are eating what we eat for dinner and so far they like what momma
- They still nap at 10 and 3.
- We go to the park and they are both more interested in playing with the mulch right now! Unless there are two of us to go up and down on the playscape with them!
I know I say it all the time but it is amazing how fast they grow!