Saturday, October 2, 2010

Perfect park weather!!

We hit the park on Friday and met our friends, Jolyn and Colin!! It was a gorgeous day! I was wondering how I’d be able to handle both babies by myself at the park! It was okay, but momma was sure tired! I wanted to make sure both had a good time and got to go down the slide, but watching one while climbing and sliding with the other is not an easy task! Needless to say I slept well last night!

Getting ready for our picnic lunch!

IMG_4696 

Colin wasted no time and started climbing the playscape immediately!

IMG_4704

Finley took Colin’s lead and wanted to try it out too!

IMG_4714

Zane enjoyed the rocks and trucks!

IMG_4726

 

IMG_4732IMG_4717IMG_4734 

Thanks for joining us! We’ll have to do it again real soon!

IMG_4729

No comments: