Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

2!!! Really? Already?!?

Happy birthday to you! You two are the light of my life!

My favorite times of each day are when I go in to your rooms and see your smiling faces and hear you say "Mommy!!" followed by "Daddy?, "Dee?" (aka Zane's version of Finley) or "Zane", and "Tanky?"
My other favorite time of each day is bedtime when I finally get a few real snuggles out of you! We read a book and then sing a song and I cherish those few moments of quiet time with each of you!

You are certainly the best of friends. The laughter from the silly games you create is the most precious thing! Since you are in separate rooms now you ask for each other when I come and get you out of bed!

Some things I want to remember always:

Finley: combines "Aunt" and "Sarah" to create her version "Santa"!!! You count by 2's with such exclamation (2! 4! 6!). You sing the alphabet but all I can make out is "E,F, G"! You still LOVE shoes! You have become a little copycat repeating everything we say! You request "dance party" every day before naps! You call yogurt covered raisins "eggs" because they look like little eggs!

Zane: You have discovered firetrucks ("eeuheeuh"), airplanes, and trains (choo-choo") and love them all! You love to laugh and crack yourself up all the time by throwing things! You call shoes "bee-boos"...not sure where that came from! You count also...2!, 2!, 2! You love to dance...and have quite the moves! You still blow kisses and I love it! Your cheeks are still the most kissable cheeks!

I can not imagine my life without you two! Each day is an adventure! I am so lucky to be your mommy!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Two of the most precious two-year-olds I've seen! Love their shirts; so cute.