Whew! Let’s keep this going!
Although many may think that bed rest may be relaxing and easy, I am working hard at keeping these babies in! Each day I am feeling a bit more uncomfortable (not complaining, just stating a fact). Things that are happening:
- Round ligament pain…can barely pick up my left foot to get dressed. You would laugh if you saw me getting dressed!
- Lung capacity = zero. I am out of breath walking to the potty.
- Rib pain… I think Finley is putting so much pressure on my ribs that the left side of my back is hurting!
- Carpal tunnel…lovely numbness in my right thumb.
- Babies are moving a ton…their way of letting me know they are okay!
I am so thankful that I am able to experience these symptoms as we worked so hard for this.
Grace left today, but left us with great food so we can actually have meals for dinner (entree and sides)! We had quite a week and really relied on her a lot…our AC went out Monday night and was fixed Tuesday then the pilot light broke on our water heater Wednesday morning and was fixed on Thursday. I was so thankful to have her here to help!
I’ll try to update with a belly pic tomorrow!