Friday, August 7, 2009

Showered by friends!

Yesterday my sweet coworkers hosted a baby shower for me.   They were so sweet and accommodated my need for bed rest and brought the shower to me.  I was so excited to see everyone! I am so grateful to have taught with such wonderful people.  Thank you Tamara and Jan for such a wonderful day! (They were working so hard that I totally forgot to get a pic with the super hostesses) Here are a few of the pics from the festivities…

Yummmmmm!!! The cake was DELICIOUS!!

IMG_1862

Tamara (hostess) and Karen (my first TA at Eanes) IMG_1869

Other pregger ladies at Eanes!

IMG_1894

Yes, I love the corner pieces…let me at that cake!!!  IMG_1879

Getting the babies ready for football season!!! Hook ‘em!! IMG_1886

2 comments:

Heather said...

You look fab! That dress is awesome! My baby shower was when I was 30 weeks, and good thing too, since I went into labor a week and a half later.

Kelley Loredo said...

You look so great! All belly and nothing else - I am so jealous! I love the names - Finley and Zane are the luckiest babies to have you and G-Man for parents! Praying for your belly to hold them in a little longer. You go girl!