Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving thanks…

gobble

turkey

Amy challenged us to do a blog post each day this week about what we are thankful for.  I knew I could not do a post each day, so I am lumping a weeks worth of thankfulness into one post!

I am thankful for…

My family…A lot has changed since last Thanksgiving.  We are now a family of 4 (plus 2 furry babies)! I am so thankful that Finley and Zane are happy healthy babies! We are so lucky to have them and they were so worth waiting for! I would not be where I am today without the help from my family…we have had Grammy and GG here helping with everything from cooking, laundry, cleaning and of course holding babies!

My friends…I am thankful for all the support and encouragement that my friends have given me.  For 7 weeks after having the babies, we had meals brought over twice a week from friends.  Amazing!  Also, many toys are borrowed from friends.  Since we needed 2 of most things, friends have offered to let us borrow theirs!

My health…after a long recovery.  I am feeling pretty darn good!

Hairdryer…it has been the on/off switch for colicky babies crying bouts! My mom left hers so that we could have one that stays in the nursery!

Baby Ka’tan sling…I can carry around a baby and be somewhat hands free!!!  It can also help calm a colicky baby! (I actually have Finley in it right now as I type!)

Luna Bars…They got me through pregnancy and into motherhood!

iPhone…I can surf the web, respond to emails, check facebook and twitter all while nursing 2 babies at the same time!

Happy Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!

No comments: